It is the policy of ITW Polymers and Fluids South Asia (consisting of ITW India Pvt Ltd, ITW
Australia Pty Ltd and ITW New Zealand Ltd) to:
1. Provide a Safe and Healthy work environment for employees, contractors and visitors.
2. Minimise the impact of its activities on the Environment and support resource
3. Provide Quality products and services “Right First Time.”
Scope: ITW Polymers & Fluids develops and manufactures a range of chemical products for
various automotive and industrial sectors.
Our commitment is an integral part of the ITW Culture and reflects who we are & how we lead:
• As part of our core values (simplicity, integrity, trust, shared risk, respect) we hold
ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
• We are committed to continual improvement with a full potential mindset.
• We approach everything we do using the 80/20 principle.
To comply with this policy, we will:
• Measure performance & celebrate success.
• Partner with our key stakeholders to develop solutions that deliver customer satisfaction.
• Promote engagement in reducing overall risks.
• Meet statutory, regulatory, and other applicable requirements.
Paul Gaiardo Shantanu Roy
VP/GM, ITW Polymers & Fluids – South Asia & Russia President, ITW Polymers and Fluids – India
23 May 2022 23 May 2022