DMT-c Coal Dust Management System
Two parts of ITW’s recent “Dust Management Effectiveness” project has assessed key aspects of:
- Performance of the veneering agent compared to recently developed competitive alternatives
- Performance of veneer tenacity on longer pit-to-port run times.
- This assessment was completed independently by Tunra Bulk Solids at the University of Newcastle and are the subject of this bulletin.
- DMT-c veneer (A3152c) provides 800% better dust suppression outcomes compared to the competitor product*
- Results also show a lower percentage dust loss over a 13 hour period verses the competitor at the same chemical dose rate indicating the film integrity remains sufficiently intact to reduce dust lift off during a longer pit-to-port rail trip.
CONTACT US TO ORGANISE A TRIAL NOW >>
* COMP A is an alternative competitive formula obtained for comparative testing on a composite coal sample