Permatex® Bearing Mount for Worn Parts is a single component anaerobic, paste consistency retaining adhesive for cylindrical joints. The product cures in the absence of air between metal surfaces. This product possesses excellent gap cure properties.
Features & Benefits:
• Creamy consistency that can be smoothed onto parts to repair worn areas.
• Works like liquid metaliser
• No mixing required
• Resistant to oils, cutting fluids, chlorinated solvents, gas and diesel fuel.
• Quickly gets parts back into service
• Restores fit to worn shafts and housings.
Areas of Application:
• Refitting worn shafts and housings
• Repair worn keyways
• Repair loose set screws
• Refit worn couplings
• Form-in-place shims