Permatex® Anaerobic Flange Sealant is a single component, medium strength, thixotropic, anaerobic sealant that cures rapidly. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal flanges. It provides a tough, resilient, solvent and temperature resistant seal that flexes with flange movement caused by vibration, pressurization or thermal changes.
Features & Benefits:
• Seals all surface imperfections
• Seals most common automotive fluids
• No cracking or shrinking during cure
• Eliminates costly re-torquing operations
• Single component system
• Non-corrosive to metal parts
Areas of Application:
• Used as a form-in-place gasket for pumps, thermostats, compressors, transmission housings, and axle covers.